“Too bad I didn’t know math better.”
Some are scared of her and some are playing with her.
We do our best to make all our students play mathematics.
International Online School offers its users the ability to track online mathematics classes. Currently for grades 4 through elementary school to 4 grade in high school.
Classes are held in online classrooms accessed simply by clicking on the link.
The classes are conducted in conjunction with a professional teacher who will lead interactive online (online) lessons with his students.
Students participate in audio-video networking sessions from the comfort of their own home in absolutely equivalent lessons that would be given in a traditional classroom. The only important difference is that after the end of the class, students are given a snapshot of the class which they can review again in case they need it.
What matters to us is the feedback we provide not only to students but also to parents, via email, telephone, or any other appropriate means of communication.
Within the package of online math classes there are various programs that are most commonly agreed with the lecturer himself. Whether you need to improve the part you do not know, to improve your grade from 4 to 5 or from 1 to 2, prepare for the remedial exam, prepare for the entrance exam, you are in the right place, contact us.
Apply on time:
- Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; As the subject of the e-mail address:
- Online Mathematics Course.
- Please include your first and last name in the body of the email.
- Upon registration, you will receive a payment form for the first month and later a link and instructions for accessing the first class.
- Additional information by phone: +387 65/436 – 353, working days from 08:30 to 19:30 and
- Saturday 11:00 to 15:00
- Possibility of delayed viewing (downloading) of the lecture recording
- – 4 hour package 20 €
- – Package of 16 hours per month 55 €
- Special discounts for groups (eg 5 students from the same school attending the same level of material)
- Dates: by appointment with the group
- Some of our Mathematics lecturers are teaching assistants at the Colleges, which sufficiently tells you and guarantees the quality of teaching and knowledge offered to you.
“People don’t believe math is simple, just because they don’t know how complicated life is.”
Dž. F. Neumann